Are you an Amazon seller waiting for your Amazon success story?
Are you tired of trying out different ways to make your Amazon Products popular amongst people?
If yes, I bet you haven’t tried Facebook Ads to promote your Amazon Product Listings.
Even if you did, maybe you need to know the most effective ways to run successful Facebook Ads to grow your Amazon business!
Dig deeper into Facebook Ads and explore the most efficient ways to make your products rank high than your competitors with this ultimate guide.
Topics that will be covered in this guide-
- Why advertise on Facebook for Amazon products?
- Best practices to create a Facebook Ad for your Amazon product.
- 3 mistakes that most Amazon sellers do.
Now, FOCUS, it’s time to get started!
WHY ADVERTISE ON FACEBOOK FOR AMAZON PRODUCTS?
Well, there are a number of reasons you should consider advertising your Amazon products on Facebook, some of them are –
- Facebook Ads have over 2 billion active users– THAT’S HUGE USER BASE!
With its large number of users, Facebook gives an advantage of reaching out to a wide range of audience with its Ads.
- Facebook Ads is a powerful tool for Amazon sellers for driving traffic to their Amazon stores. They are typically the most cost-effective and scalable source of traffic outside Amazon itself.
Facebook serves as a powerful channel to showcase your Amazon products to a targeted audience and helps in increasing the visibility of your brand.
- Facebook Advertising can boost your Amazon Product Rankings and sales in a short span of time, while building a customer list for long term success.
- You can target a specific narrow audience that would be genuinely interested in buying your product. With a small daily budget cost, Facebook brings your product to limelight by showcasing your Product Ads on Instagram, search network etc.
- With Facebook Advertising, you can show Ads Similar to people that have previously bought your products on Amazon with lookalike audiences.
- Well-targeted Facebook Ads can bring in new customers and retain old ones. Apart from providing a web presence to your Amazon products, it helps in building your brand’s credibility in the most cost-efficient way available.
Despite of so many advantages offered by Facebook, many Amazon sellers are still very hesitant to venture into Facebook Ads.
Make sure you’re not one of them!
BEST PRACTICES TO CREATE A FACEBOOK AD FOR YOUR AMAZON PRODUCT
Make sure you follow every single step of the following steps to make the most out of your Facebook Ad campaigns-
1. Optimize your Product Listings-
So, run Facebook Ads if you have –
- Well optimized listing copy
- High-quality photos
- Well-written descriptions
- Product in stock
If any of these things are missing, you first need to optimize your listings and then turn to Facebook ads for conversions.
2. A Proper Landing Page Set-up –
If you don’t have a landing page, you can’t pixel and you can’t collect emails. A landing page enables you to-
- Collect email
- Pixel placement
- Filters traffic
Facebook messenger is also a great way to bring new potential customers to your sales funnel. You also don’t need a landing page if you’re taking help of Facebook messenger for your Ads.
A Facebook Ad can be created which opens a conversation in messenger and send a coupon through messenger, without even using a landing page.
3. Structure your Campaigns Properly and Split Test your Ads-
Regardless of how well you think you understand your target customer, you can and should learn more.
Your testing can give you a huge insight into your audience interest and help you make conversions for your Amazon products.
Make sure you don’t over-test!
4. Create an Appealing Offer-
Make sure you don’t run such campaigns for more than 10 days (as your offer should have an expiry date).
Here is an example for one such campaign-
As seen from the picture above, a short point to point description with an attractive photo (with discount) can serve as a good Ad copy for your Facebook Ads.
5. Target your audience accurately-
Facebook is a great platform to find the correct audience to target. Try testing with lookalike audience and Facebook will show your Ads to people similar to your lookalike audience.
MISTAKES THAT MOST SELLERS DO-
When it comes to selling on Amazon, there is no fix success rule, there is no fixed MANTRA to have an Amazon success story.
What you can do is try the most efficient methods and avoid the mistakes that can deteriorate your Ads performance or decrease your Amazon Product Ranking.
Not paying attention to your Amazon listings and stock availability is something most sellers don’t do. Before running a Facebook advertisement, make sure are ready with all your products optimized and ready to be shipped and delivered.
Try finding out –
- A+ content
- Relevant Keywords
- High-quality images
- Readable copy listing
Another mistake that most of the Amazon sellers do is driving traffic straight to their Amazon listings. People on Facebook are not interested to “buy” as much as somebody scrolling Amazon. Driving traffic straight to Amazon store can hurt your Amazon rankings and Amazon click-through rate
Facebook Ads helps in boosting your ranks, generating reviews and building customers for your brand.
Instead of driving traffic straight to Amazon store, it is better to use a landing page as an intermediatory.
Under-utilisation of chatbots is one mistake that most Amazon sellers do. Facebook Messenger gives many opportunities to connect and engage with customers.
Facebook messages receive much higher engagement than emails!
Direct your campaigns to messenger ads which will keep your audience engaged with chatbots. At first, you can send a discount coupon and if the customer clicks “get coupon”, you can provide them with further details about your product. This gives you the advantage to connect with your customers and motivate them to buy your product.
Chatbots are like email marketing campaigns, but simpler and more effective!
The days of simplistic marketing are long gone! Think outside the box to create an engaging copy for your Amazon Products. And if you go through any problem executing the campaigns, we are here to help you with the best content and Facebook marketing strategies to give the Amazon success you always desired of!